PYRO BRINGS THE HEAT!
The most impressive fire display jet truck in the world.
PYRO is capable of reaching speeds of over 300 mph, and burns 60 gallons of fuel per run!
- An International Transtar 4300 powered by a Westinghouse J34-WE-48 Turbojet engine with a flaming afterburner from a T-2 Buckeye.
- Engine has a single spool, 11 stage axial flow compressor and a single stage axial flow turbine.
- The J34 produces 12,000 HP with 6,000 lbs of thrust…that’s Intense!
- Equipped with huge flame throwing exhaust stacks that operate on propane and nitrogen propelled diesel. This high octane combination allows PYRO to boast one of the most impressive fire displays in the world.
- PYRO is an attention getter with its Nathan Airchime K5LA off of a locomotive, and that “loco” is for crazy loud! This freight train horn sounds the B major 6th cord with its five horns.
- PYRO also lights up the night with its strobe system and custom LED lighting.