PYRO BRINGS THE HEAT!
The most impressive fire display jet truck in the world.
PYRO is capable of reaching speeds of over 300 mph, and burns 60 gallons of fuel per run!
- An International Transtar 4300 powered by a Westinghouse J34-WE-48 Turbojet engine with a flaming afterburner from a T-2 Buckeye.
- Engine has a single spool, 11 stage axial flow compressor and a single stage axial flow turbine.
- The J34 produces 12,000 HP with 6,000 lbs of thrust…that’s Intense!
- Equipped with huge flame throwing exhaust stacks that operate on propane and nitrogen propelled diesel. This high octane combination allows PYRO to boast one of the most impressive fire displays in the world.
- PYRO is an attention getter with its Nathan Airchime K5LA off of a locomotive, and that “loco” is for crazy loud! This freight train horn sounds the B major 6th cord with its five horns.
- PYRO also lights up the night with its strobe system and custom LED lighting.
Come join us at the Classic Car show on Saturday, July 19th from 9:00AM - 6:00PM.
Driver Registration Information
Registration will be from 9:00AM - 12:00PM at the Elliot Lake Airport
Cost: $25.00 (including HST) for the driver only, to enter the show.
- Driver receives $5.00 off Day Pass.
- All other passengers must purchase regular event ticket.
- The first 75 cars to register will receive a complimentary Dash Plaque!
- PREFERRED PARKING FOR CLASSIC CAR SHOW PARTICIPANTS!
Classic Car Show Participants buying weekend passes will be allowed to park their classic cars at the Car Show site on Friday (Saturday as you are in the show!), and Sunday.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY